Pay Your Rent
We have many different ways available to pay your rent.
- This is the easiest way to pay your rent, we shall deduct your rent from your nominated account on the due date. Please complete the Direct Debit Application form - see Tenant Information.
- Internet, Telephone or Australia Post outlet
- Biller Code 78030
- Funds can be debited from your preferred bank account
- Please refer to your rent card for reference number or call Melbourne Asset Management.
NAB Bank – any branch
- Funds may be deposited via the teller into our Trust Account. Please ensure you instruct the teller to insert a note of your name and the property address.
- Melbourne Asset Management Statutory Trust Account
- BSB 083155 Account 791381590
- You may pay at the counter using Bpay. Australia Post does not accept Credit Card payments.
- All credit card payments attract a 1.25 % surcharge on all payments. Contact Melbourne Asset Management on 1300 520530 to arrange to pay by credit card.